Sea Kayaking-St.Nicholas fortress
Our tour will take you to medieval fortress of St. Nicholas, built in the period of Venetian governance and situated on the entrance of St. Antony’s channel. It is one of the most important fortification monuments in the Croatian part of the Adriatic.
We will start our journey from the tourist resort of Vodice, row slowly in the crystal blue sea to arrive to the Island of Prvić, have a brief Island tour and then continue toward st. Nicholas Fortress.
The fortress is a unique monument of world architectural heritage, which was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2017 as part of the nomination "Defense Systems of the Republic of Venice of the 16th and 17th centuries".
This building will surprise you with its impressiveness that seems to emerge from the turquoise blue sea.
8.00 am - Meeting with a guide in Vodice, short instruction provided by a tour guide
8.15 am - Starting from the beach of Vodice
9.00 am - Visit to island Prvić
10.00 am - St. Nicholas Fortress
10.30 am - St. Anthony channel
10.45 am - Swiming time
13:00 am - The end of the tour
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Guide: Licensed Tour Guides
- Food: water, fruits
- Equipment: kayak+life jacket
- Insurance: Yes
- Skill Level: advanced
- Fitness Level: 5/7
- Time: from 8 am to 1 pm / from 3 pm to 8 pm
- Price: from 32 euro (220 kn)
- experience sea kayaking
- guided kayak tour
- seeseights the fortress St. Nicholas
- seeseights of the channel St. Anthony
- snorkeling, swiming
In case of cancellation:
- full refund, canceling the reservation no later than 24 hours before the start of the day trip
- in case of cancellation due to bad weather conditions, you can choose between another date or a full refund
- this experience requires a minimum number of 4 travelers. In case of cancellation for not reaching the minimum number, you can choose between another date, another trip or a full refund