The meeting point for this cycling tour is Šibenik, a beautiful Croatian city of Dalmatian style. The city is situated at the mouth of river Krka and is surrounded by four fortresses and two national Parks Kornati islands and Krka National Park.
We are going to visit the upper part of the Krka National Park, more precisely the area of Roški slap.
During the tour, you will ride from the coastal area to the Dalmatian hinterland. Brief stops will be made to give you the possibility to make some photos of nature and beautiful Croatian rural environment.
We will end this bike tour by returning to our meeting point in Šibenik.
- Bike tour duration: 6 hours
- Distance: 74 km, Ascent 1.340 m,
- Descent:1,310 m, Altitude 222 m.
- Level: Medium-easy (possibility of mountain bike and e-bike rental)
- Meeting point: Šibenik
- Available period: from April to October
What to bring with you:
We recommend that you bring a small backpack to carry your personal belongings
sports cycling clothing (gloves, padded shorts, etc.), a jacket for wind or rain; closed shoes (hiking shoes or similar are fine, sandals or flip-flops are not!);
camera or smartphone to photograph your day;
sunglasses, bathing suit and towel and sunscreen;
change in case it rains;
there is no lack of adventurous spirit and fun is guaranteed.
- Professional MTB rental with air suspension fork, hydraulic disc brakes and Shimano transmission, Yamaha engine;
- Accessories (helmet, repair kit);
- Qualified bilingual Federal guide ITA / ENG;
In case of cancellation:
- full refund, canceling the reservation no later than 24 hours before the start of the day trip
- in case of cancellation due to bad weather conditions, you can choose between another date or a full refund
- this experience requires a minimum number of 4 travelers. In case of cancellation for not reaching the minimum number, you can choose between another date, another trip or a full refund